BT/PR25247/NER/HT/2018/Advt-Manpower1 Dated 20/07/2018
Advertisement Applications are invited for the following post under the DBT, Govt. of India sponsored research project in the Department of Biotechnology, Mizoram University so as to reach the undersigned (preferably by email) on or before 10th Aug, 2018
|Post||Title of the project|
|Synergistic effects of Cowpea isoflavones, Beta-carotene and vitamin D on the osteoblast differentiation|
Emolument @ Rs. 25,000/- pm + 10% HRA for the 1st & 2nd year and SRF @ Rs. 28,000/- + 10% HRA for 3rd year for the NET qualified candidates; without NET qualification @ Rs. 12,000/- + 10% HRA for the 1st 2 years and Rs 14,000/- + 10% HRA for the third year).
Eligibility : Post graduate degree in Biological/Life/ Agricultural/Horticultural Sciences
Age : not exceeding 35 years on the date of advertisement with relaxation as per Govt. of India rules.
General Terms and Conditions:
* Applications should be neatly typed on A4 size plain paper mentioning details of A4 the post, code and project title, and stating the name, address, date of birth, educational qualifications and experiences, etc. as CV
* The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the tenure of the project. The appointment does not confer any entitlement or right over the job and will not be considered as formal service.
* List of short-listed candidates will be informed by email/ phone
* No TA & DA will be paid for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
* Additional information can be enquired through e-mail from email@example.com
(Dr. H. Lalhruaitluanga)
Last date :
10th August, 2018