No. A.12039/1/2019-ZMC Dated Falkawn, the 15th October, 2019
Candidates are invited for filling up of the posts mentioned below for Zoram Medical College (ZMC), Falkawn :
|Sl No||Name of Post||Department/No of Posts|
|1||Professor||Orthopedics(1), General Medicine (1), Radio-Diagnosis (1),
|2||Associate Professor||Pathology(2), Orthopedics(1), Anesthesiology(2), Community
|3||Assistant Professor||General Medicine (1), General Surgery (1)|
|5||Senior Resident||Radio-Diagnosis (2)|
Terms and Conditions:
1.Nature of Appointment & Remuneration :
a. Professor : Contract Basis with fixed remuneration of Rs. 2,50,000/- without any extra allowances or pensionary benefits initially for one year which is extendable on the basis of satisfactory performances.
b. Associate Professor: Contract Basis with fixed remuneration of Rs. 2,20,000/- without any extra allowances or pensionary benefits initially for one year which is extendable on the basis of satisfactory performances.
c. Assistant Professor: i) Contract Basis @Rs. 1,80,000/- (fixed) without any extra allowances or pensionary benefits OR ii) Regular in the – PB 3 + Rs 7000/- AGP + NPA with all permissible allowances.
d. Demonstrator: Regular basis with remuneration of Level 10 in the Pay Matrix + NPA with all permissible allowances.
e. Senior Resident: Regular basis in the – PB 3 + Rs 6600/- GP + NPA with all
2. Eligibility criteria as per MCI Minimum Qualifications for Teachers in Medical Institutions Regulations, 1998 (AMENDED UPTO 8th JUNE, 2017) and all subsequent amendments.
3. All interested candidates need to send their CV and copies of relevant documents to email@example.com, on or before 15th November, 2019. Kindly fill your details in the attached Excel file as per the given format.
4. All candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview and an application fee of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates).
5. Candidates for Assistant Professor should specify their preferred mode of
engagement as mentioned above in Sl. No. 1.
6. Applicants under government service must apply through proper channel.
For further details and application procedure contact: 9862391873 , 9366186258 (10 AM – 4 PM on all working days). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sd/- H. LALENGMAWIA
Secretary to the Government of Mizoram
Health & Family Welfare Department
Last date : 15th November, 2019