OFFICE OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
MIZORAM STATE RURAL LIVELIHOODS MISSION
RURAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
B.13018/7/2018 – MzSRLM (NRLM) : Date: 24th January, 2020
Applications are invited from bona fide Indian Nationals for empanelment of State Resource Person/s (SRP)under Mizoram State Rural Livelihood Mission (MzSRLM).Their services will be utilized by MzSRLM on part time/ requirement basis.
1. Details are given below
|1||Institution Building & Capacity Building (IB&CB)||Women SHG and their federation management etc.|
|2||Food Health Nutrition Health and WASH||Community Health, Mother & Child Health, Public Health, Diet Diversity etc.|
|3||Financial Inclusion(FI)||Financial Literacy, SHG Credit Linkage, Digital Finance, Insurance and Pension.|
|4||Livelihoods - Farm||Agriculture, Livestock, Value Chain Development and Marketing, organic farming etc.|
|5||Livelihoods- Non – Farm||Enterprise Promotion, value chain development, business plan development, feasibility studies, marketing, etc|
|6||Knowledge Management and Communication (KMC)||IEC activities in community development works|
|7||Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)||Process Monitoring, Community Monitoring, Research & Impact assessment studies|
|8||Convergence & Social Development||VC-CBO Convergence, Convergence with line departments, rights and entitlements, mapping of available schemes etc|
|9||Social Inclusion||Vulnerable Reduction Plan development, inclusion of vulnerable groups etc|
|10||Gender||Sensitize and orient various stakeholders on the gender issues in the society, vulnerability of women and men, women related Laws, Acts, Rights and entitlements, schemes & programmes available for addressing gender discrimination etc.|
2. Detailed particulars for each category and eligibility criteria and Application format can be downloaded from http:// srlm.mizoram.gov.in
3. Only PDF copy of the filled up and signed application is to be submitted through email to email@example.com.
4. Applications will be received till 12:00 PM on 29.02.2020.
5. Applications of candidates without having the required qualification, experience etc. shall be summarily rejected. Candidates without relevant experience (fresh candidates) need not apply.
6. The applicant should not be in a fulltime service in any organization.
7. In case Grade/CPI/CGPA is awarded by the board/ University instead of total marks, it is to be converted into percentage of marks following the formula adopted by the concerned Board/ University and is to be mentioned in the application form at the appropriate place.
8. The applicant should be physically and mentally fit enough to take up the strenuous job involved in the responsibility including extensive travelling.
9. Proficiency in Computers for all categories is essential.
10. Empanelled candidates will have to work and stay in rural areas of the State as and when required by the MzSRLM. The candidates should be willing to travel regularly inside and outside the state, as and when required by the MzSRLM.
11. Resource fee and TA/DA is applicable as per the State Resource Person Policy of MzSRLM .SRP Policy can be accessed on website: http://srlm.mizoram.gov.in. The Resource fee ranges between Rs.2,500 and Rs. 4,500 per day.
12. Candidates must be willing to undergo residential training and exposure visits, both inside and outside the State, as and when required.
13. Empanelment of State Resource Persons (SRP) does not make one eligible for permanent / contractual employment in MzSRLM or any of the establishment of RD Department or the State Government.
Chief Executive Officer
Mizoram State Rural Livelihoods Mission
Rural Development Department
Last date : 29th February 2020