Advt. No. NEIGR-E.II/10/97/Pt-XVI
Senior Resident Doctors/ Junior Resident Doctors Job vacancies in North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS).
Name of Post :
Senior Resident Doctors
Departments & No. of posts :
1. Anaesthesiology : 4 (2-OBC & 2-SC)
2. Anatomy : 1(UR)
3. Biochemistry : 2(1-OBC,1-ST)
4. Cardiology : 1 (UR)
5. CTVS : 3 (2-OBC, 1-SC)
6. Dermatology &STD : 2 (1-UR, 1-OBC)
7. Forensic Medicine : 1 (SC)
8. General Medicine : 4 (3-OBC,1-SC)
9. General Surgery : 4 (2-OBC,1-SC,1-UR)
10. Hospital Administration : 1 (UR)
11. Medical Oncology : 1 (UR)
12. Neurology : 2 (OBC)
13. Neurosurgery: 3 (1-UR, 1-SC, 1-OBC)
14. Obstetrics & Gynaecology : 4 (3-UR,1-OBC)
15. Opthalmology : 1 (SC)
16. Orthopaedics : 2 (1 OBC, 1SC)
17. Paediatrics :7(3-OBC,1-SC,1-ST,2-UR)
18. Pharmacology : 1(OBC)
19. Pathology : 1(UR)
20. Physiology : 1(SC)
21. Radiodiagnosis :2(1-SC,1-OBC)
22. Surgical Oncology : 2(1-UR,1-OBC)
23. TB & Respiratory Disease : 1(UR)
24. Urology : 1 (SC)
i0. Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining. a medical qualification included in the Schedule – 1 & 11 of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – 11 of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
ii0. Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/housemanship in a recognized hospital.
iii0. Candidate most be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
Desirable : Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/subject will be preferred.
Scale of Pay : Rs.18, 750/- + GP — Rs.6600/- + NPA plus other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
Age Limit : 33 years
Junior Resident Doctor
No. of Posts : 29 (UR-11, OBC-7, SC-10 & ST-1) for the various departments
i). Medical qualification included in the Schedule — I & II of the 3. Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part — 11 of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
ii). Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
iii). Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 15, 600/- + GP — Rs.5, 400/- + NPA plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
Age Limit : 30 years
Last date :