AIZAWL, MIZORAM – 796 004
Post Box No. 190, Gram : MZU, Phone : 0389-2330654, Fax : 0389-2330834
No. 3/8-6/2018-Estt.(NT) Dated Aizawl, the 21st March, 2018
A walk-in-interview for recruitment of Resident Medical Officer on contractual basis for Mizoram University will be held as per time and venue mentioned below :
Venue : Vice-Chancellor’s Chamber
Date : 27th March, 2018
Time : 2:30 P.M.
Reporting Time : 2:00 P.M.
Interested candidates may appear for a Walk-in-interview with updated Bio-data supported by relevant documents along with one passport size photograph.
Terms and conditions:
1. Eligibility Criteria:
(a) A recognized medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to be Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Holders educational qualification included in Part II or the Third Schedules should also fulfill the
conditions stipulated in sub-Sections (3) of Section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
(b) Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
2. The appointment is purely on contract basis and shall have no claim of permanency at any stage.
3. The engagement will be for a period of 1 (one) month, which may be extended from time to time.
4. The duty period shall be from 5:00 P.M. – 9:00 A.M and closed holidays.
5. Rent-free accommodation will be provided.
6. The Resident Medical Officer will be paid renumeration of Rs. 50,000/- p.m. (fixed).
Last date :