Organisation: Indian Army.
Entry Type : Technical Entry
Indian Army invited applications from unmarried male candidates who have passed 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry & Maths as subjects for grant of Permanent Commission under 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) course 37.
Eligibility for TES 37 Technical Entry Scheme:
Nationality: A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before declaration of result by SSB/joining training.
Age Limit: A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01st January 1996 and not after 01st January 1999 (both days inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility conditions for calculating % of PCM will be followed as per the present guidelines/ instructions in vogue of various state/central boards.
Vacancies 10+2 TES 37 Technical Entry Scheme:
90 Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organisational requirement at the point of time.
TES 37 Selection Process:
1. The selection procedure of TES is that candidates above 70% in PCM apply through online mode, interested and eligible male candidates should apply online for TES 37 Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2016 through Indian Army official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in .
2. Shortlisting of applications is done based on cutoff percentage, which is decided upon the entries received generally between 80-85 percentages.
3. Short listed candidates will be called for SSB interview at Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad Feb/Mar onward.
4. SSB interview is conducted for five days.
5. Recommended candidates would undergo medical testing lasting 3 to 5 days.
6. All merit in candidates will be appointed for training in the order of merit.
7. Basic military training for 1 year at OTA Gaya (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
3 Years of technical training at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad.
8.Post commission training of 1 year at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad.
Cut off marks for TES 37 Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment:
Cut off marks of TES- 32th Army was 82% and above also for TES 34 course, Indian Army has set cut off as 86%, cut off marks for SSB Interview of TES-37th (10+2) entry would remain between 80% -85%. We will be updating the readers with accurate details regarding cut off marks for TES 37 Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2016 as soon as possible.
How to Apply for TES 37 Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment:
1. Interested and eligible male candidates should apply online for TES 37 Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2016 through Indian Army website listed below
2. Fill all details mentioned in the online application form, failing which the application is liable to be rejected. Application will only be accepted on line. To do so the candidates need to click on the “online application” button on Indian Army website mentioned before.
3. After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system.
4. One copy of the print out application duly Signed and affixed photograph attested by a gazetted officer of Central/State Govt, photocopies of Class 10th Certificate/Mark sheet showing date of birth and 12th Class Certificate along with mark sheets duly attested by gazetted officer and all the above certificates in original are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate for the SSB interview.
5. Any candidate who does not carry all these document for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled. The second copy of the printout of online application is to retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg / Rtg Dte.
NOTE: Candidates must submit only one application; Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 08 NOV 2016 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 07 DEC 2016 AT 1000 HRS.
Registrations starts online: 08 NOV 2016
Registrations close: 07 DEC 2016.