DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES
(A Central University)
P. B. No. 190
TANHRIL, AIZAWL – 796004: MIZORAM, INDIA
Dr. Thangjam Robert Singh, Ph.D
DBT/BANA-CONSORT-PRJ/TRS/2018/Advt-Manpower1 Dated 06/07/2018
Applications are invited for the following post under the DBT, Govt. of India sponsored research project in the Department of Biotechnology, Mizoram University so as to reach the undersigned (preferably by email) on or before 27th July, 2018
|Post||Post code no.||Code : Title of the project|
|JRF (1 post)||MBOO3||B003: Collection, evaluation, documentation and
conservation of banana genetic resources from north
Emolument @ Rs. 25,000/- pm + 10% HRA for the 1st & 2nd year and SRF @ Rs. 28,000/- + 10% HRA for 3rd year for the NET qualified candidates; without NET qualification @ Rs. 12,000/- + 10% HRA for the 1st 2 years and Rs 14,000/- + 10% HRA for the third year). Eligibility: Post graduate degree in Biological/ Life/ Agricultural/ Horticultural Sciences Age: not exceeding 35 years on the date of advertisement with relaxation as per Govt. of India rules. Preference will be given to candidates having evidence of experience in the relevant area and NET qualification.
General Terms and Conditions:
* Applications should be neatly typed on A4 size plain paper mentioning details of the post, code and project title, and stating the name, address, date of birth, educational qualifications and experiences, etc. as CV
* Separate applications for the same should be submitted, if more than one post is applied by the candidate
* The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the tenure of the project. The appointment does not confer any entitlement or right over the job and will not be considered as formal service.
* List of short-listed candidates will be displayed in the http://mzu.edu.in/ and also informed by email
* No TA & DA will be paid for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
* Additional information can be enquired through e-mail from email@example.com
(Dr. Thangjam Robert Singh)
Last date :