DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES
(A Central University)
P. B. No. 190
TANHRIL, AIZAWL – 796004 : MIZORAM, INDIA
Dr. Thangjam Robert Singh, Ph.D
Phone : +91 389-2330859/2330861(O)
Fax : +91 389-2330642 (O)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org;
TRS-ICAR-NASF-2017-Recruitment-2 Dated 29/09/2017
A walk-in-interview will be held on 11/10/2017 (wednesday) at 10:30 a.m. in the Department of Biotechnology, Mizoram University for the following posts under the ICAR – National Agricultural Science Fund (NASF) funded project entitled “Population diversity of banana streak viruses (BSV) in diploid seedy banana of
North East India”
1. Contractual Staff : 01 (one) post as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) (Emolument @ Rs. 25,000/- pm + 10% HRA). Eligibility: Ph.D in Biological/Life/ Agricultural/Horticultural Sciences; Master’s degree in the relevant field mentioned along with 4 years degree or M.Sc in the relevant field with NET qualification at any national level examinations.
Age: not exceeding 35 years on the date of advertisement with relaxation as per Govt. of India rules.
Preference will be given to the candidates having evidence of experience in the relevant area and NET qualification.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants must report at the interview venue by 10:15 am and bring along
the relevant documents in original and one set of self-attested photocopies
of the same for verification.
- Applicants should bring along a neatly typed application on a plain paper,
stating the name, address, date of birth, educational qualifications and
experiences, etc. as CV at the time of the walk-in-interview.
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the tenure of the
project. The appointment does not confer any entitlement or right over the
job and will not be considered as formal service.
- No TA & DA will be paid for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
- Additional information can be enquired through e-mail at
(Dr. Thangjam Robert Singh)
Last date :