A walk-in-interview will be held for the post of Guest Faculty in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) under the School of Engineering and Technology as par the approval of competent authority (A.48014/1/18-Conf/111 dated 20/12/2018) on 28th January 2019 at 11.00 AM in the Dean Office, School of Engineering and Technology.
1. Electronics & Communication Engineering: 01 Post
2. Management: 01 Post
A. Educational Qualification:
For Serial no. 1
1. The applicant should possess M Tech/M.E/Ph.D in Electronics and Communication Engineering or any
other relevant discipline.
For Serial no. 2
1. The applicant should possess MBA or Ph. D in Management.
B. Tenure and Remuneration:
Same for both Serial no. 1 and 2
1. The period of engagement shall be for a period of 01 semester or till appointment of regular/contractual faculty whichever is earlier.
2. The remuneration is Rs. 1000/- per lecture subject to maximum of Rs. 25000/- per month (As per the norms of University/UGC)
3. The interested candidate possessing the required qualification may report to the Department of ECE, School of Engineering and Technology on 28th January 2019, 10.30 AM for interview. Candidates should bring
original documents, CV (with contact no) and the set of photocopy of all the documents at the time of interview.
Last date :
28th January 2019