*MANIPUR DIRECTORATE OF TREASURIES & ACCOUNTS RECRUITMENT*.
The Directorate of Treasuries & Accounts, Government of Manipur has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of the following post on contract basis. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
NAME OF THE POSTS:
1. Junior Accounts Assistant : 19 Posts (ST:04, SC:0, OBC(M):2, OBC(MP):01, UR:12)
2. Grade IV : 10 Posts (ST:04, SC:0, OBC(M):0, OBC(MP):0, UR:06).
Above 18 years and upper age limit shall be 38 years or below as on 18th October, 2016 relaxable up to 41 years for OBC category and 43 years for ST/SC for all posts.
1. Junior Accounts Assistant :
Graduates who have completed a Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) (DOS + Windows + MS Office + Multimedia + Internet) of a Central/State recognised Institute
2. Grade IV :
1) Knowledge of Hindi.
2) Good Physique.
3) Experience of cycling.
1. Junior Accounts Assistant : PB – I: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
2. Grade IV : 1S : Rs. 4440- 7440 + Grade Pay Rs.1300/-.
*MODE OF SELECTION*:
a) Junior Accounts Assistant (JAA):Through recruitment examination.
b) Grade IV: Interview only.
*EXAM PATTERN* :(for Junior Accounts Assistant only):
Subjects Full MarkQualifying MarkTime AllowedGeneral English10030%2 Hours General Knowledge 50 30% 1 Hours Computer (Practical)50 30%As required Interview/ Viva Voce 20NAAs required.
Questions for General English and General Knowledge will be purely based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Number of Candidates to be called for Interview / Viva Voce shall be 5
(Five) times the number of vacancies.
a) For the post of JAA:
Rs. 500/- for Unreserved/OBC category candidates and Rs.250/-
for SC/ST candidates.
b) For the post of Grade IV
Rs. 200/- for Unreserved/OBC category candidates and
Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates.
*HOW TO APPLY*:
Eligible candidates need to get their names sponsored from the respective employment exchange and submit the application form in the prescribed format along with the needed documents to the office of the Director, Treasuries & Accounts, Manipur at DC Complex Lamphelpat.
*DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED*:
Completed application form for the respective categories of post along with 4 (four) nos. of passport size photograph [2 nos. to be affixed on admitcard and 2 nos. to be separately stapled on application-form] and self attested copies of the educational documents/certificates and ST/SC/OBC certificate at the time of submission of application form.
1. Date of Requisition from Employment Exchange: 5th October, 2016.
2. Last date of Requisition from Employment Exchange: 18th October, 2016.
3. Date of Notification: 5th October, 2016.
4. Date of issue of Form: 5th October, 2016.
5. Last date of submission of Form: 20th October, 2016.
6. Issue of Admit Card: 27th October, 2016.
TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM OF JUNIOR ACCOUNT ASSISTANT ALONG WITH ADMIT CARD
TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM OF GRADE -IV
FOR MORE DETAILS