Advertisement No.2/Grade B/2017-18
Recruitment to the Post of Manager (RDBS) in Grade `B’ in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
No. of Vacancy : 9 (UR-04, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-03)
No. of Vacancy : 8 (UR-04, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-02
Educational Qualification (as on 01.06.2017) : A candidate can apply for Manager (RDBS) under only one option from among the options given at Table-I (a) & (b). It is clarified that candidate applying for Manager (RDBS)- General cannot apply for Manager (RDBS)-Agriculture and vice a versa.
(a) Manager (RDBS) – General Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognized university.
- b) Manager (RDBS) –Agriculture Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with 60% marks (SC/ST applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST applicants 50%) in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized university.
Age : 21-35 Yrs as on 01.06.2017
Pay Scale : Rs.35150-62400
Selection Process :
Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Online Exam)
Objective Type: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) carrying 200 marks.
Duration: 120 Minutes Composite Time
- i) Test of Reasoning – 20 marks
- ii) English Language – 40 marks Page 6 of 26
iii) Computer Knowledge –20 marks
- iv) General Awareness – 20 marks
- v) Quantitative Aptitude – 20 marks
- vi) Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India) –40 marks
vii) Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India) – 40 marks Total 200 marks
Phase II – Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern.
Phase III – Interview
Application Fee :
For SC/ ST/ PWD – Intimation charges etc.- Rs.150/-
For all others – Application Fee- Rs.750/-, Intimation charges etc.- Rs.150/-
Name of the Centres : Ahmedabad ,Kolkata, Bangalore, Lucknow, Bhopal, Mumbai, Bhubaneshwar, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Patna, Chennai, Pune, Guwahati, Raipur, Hyderabad, Ranchi, Jaipur, Shillong, Jammu, Thiruvananthapuram.
Important Dates :
Online Application Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges : From 16 June 2017 to 07 July 2017
Phase I (Preliminary) – Online Examination (Tentatively) : August 2017
Last date :