NORTH EASTERN INDIRA GANDHI REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH & MEDICAL SCIENCES, MAWDIANGDIANG, SHILLONG -793018
SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITY (PWD) -2017
Advertisement No. NEIGR-E.II/24/2017 dated 26th July, 2017
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following Group ‘A’ posts on direct recruitment for Person with Disability (PWD) only. Eligible/suitable candidates are requested to submit their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates & testimonials, two copies of recent passport size photographs. Candidates working in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Institutions are instructed to submit their application through proper channel. Candidates should note that mere fulfilling of the minimum requisite qualifications & experience shown against each post bestows no right on them to be call for test/interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview as the Institute deemed fit. Only Indian citizens need to apply.
|Sl||Name of post(s)||No. of post(s)||Pay Band & Grade Pay||Educational Qualification & Experience||Age Limit
(as on closing date
|1||Dental Officer||1-UR (Reserved for|
Grade Pay Rs.6,600/-
1. A recognized postgraduate qualification Viz. MDS in
the specialty concerned
(i) A recognized Dental Qualification included in the
part-I or part-II of the Schedule to the Dentistry Act
1948 (Person possessing qualifications included in
part-I or specified in the sub-section (1) or (2) or (4) of
Section 10 of the Dentist Act, 1948)
(ii) 8 (eight) years experience as Dentist preferably in
a Medical Institute
2. Must be registered with Dental Council of India.
|1-UR (Reserved for|
Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-
|1. Post Graudate degree in Statistics from a recognized|
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
(PGDCA) from a recognized Institution.
3. 2 (two) years experience in statistical work related to
the field of health preferably in a Medical Institute.
|1-OBC (Reserved for|
Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-
|1. M.Sc in Medical Physics or equivalent from a|
recognized University Or
2. (i) M.Sc in Physics from a recognized University.
(ii) A post Graduate diploma/degree in Radiological/
Medical Physics from a recognized
1. Upper age limit is relaxable for Govt. servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Govt. of India.
2. Relaxation of upper age limit will also be allowed as per Govt. Rules, where reservations of posts are meant for these categories only.
3. Persons working under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organization should submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application along with enclosures which should reach before the prescribed last date.
4. The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
5. The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
6. Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
7. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
8. Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience doesn’t bestow right to a candidate to be called for interview.
9. Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
10. Due to dearth of quarters, the institute is not in a position to provide quarters to selected candidates. If quarters are not provided the officer will be entitled to House Rent Allowances (HRA) as per prescribed rules.
11. The Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of any communication send by the candidates due to postal delay/lost in transit.
12. Complete applications may be sent in the prescribed proforma alongwith attested copies of certificates/testimonials and two copies of recent passport
size photographs to the “Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section – II”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018 SUPERSCRIBING “Application for the post of ……………………”.
Prescribed proforma of application form can be downloaded in PDF format from Institute’s website www.neigrihms.gov.in
Last date for submission of applications is 28.08.2017.
(Shri. D.T. Umdor)
Deputy Director (Admn)
Last date :