Vacancies : 610 posts
Job : Assistant
Qualification Criteria :
Indian candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline can apply for this RBI Recruitment. The minimum Marks required in Graduation must be 50% marks.
Age Criteria: Indian candidates whose age lies in between 20 and 28 years can apply for this RBI recruitment for 610 Assistant Posts. For SC/ST category candidates upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years. While 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates.
Pay Band for Selected Candidates: Those who get selected after various round of selection will get the following pay scale: Rs.13150-34990/- Per Month
How to Select Candidates For this RBI Recruitment :
There will be various Rounds for the selection of the candidates. The various round will start’s with the Preliminary Examination after that Main Examination will take place. Those who clears with these will go through the Interview round for final selection.
What is the Application Fee to be Paid ?
Applicants belonging to the various categories have to pay various application fee for this RBI Recruitment. We explain various application fee below for various categories:
Those who belong to the General/OBC have to pay Rs. 450 Fee.
While Other applicants (SC/ST/PWD/EXS) have to pay Rs.50.
How Candidates Can Apply for this RBI Recruitment?
Indian nationality candidates who meet with all eligibility criteria can apply online through the RBI website. We explain the various steps below for applying online for this RBI recruitment :
1. First open the official website. We also share the direct link below.
2. You will saw a Menu Name as “Career”. Click on that.
3. Inside the “Career” Page, You will saw “RBI Assistant Recruitment”. Click on it
4. After that you will saw Link “Apply online”. Click on that.
5. After that you will saw the online application form. Fill the Application form with your true detail..
6. Click on the “Submit” Button & Make Payments.
7. Now you have to take the Printout for this RBI Recruitment online application form.
Date To Remember
07th Nov. 2016 is the Starting Date for Submission of Online Application.
28th Nov. 2016 is the Last date To Apply online.
23rd & 24th Dec. Is the Tentative Schedule of Online Preliminary Test.