SAINIK SCHOOL CHHINGCHHIP, MIZORAM – 796161
(A RESIDENTIAL PUBLIC SCHOOL UNDER SAINIK SCHOOLS SOCIETY)
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE, GOVT OF INDIA
1. Applications are invited for the below mentioned post:-
|Sl No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy||Essential Qualifcation||Pay Scale||Age|
|(a)||TGT (Gen Science) (Regular)||01 (One)||Graduate in Physics/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology with B.Ed from recognized University/ Institute. Candidate should have qualified CTET/ TET/ State TET.||9300-24800 Grade Pay 4600/-||Under 35 years as on 01 Jun 2018|
2. Desirable Qualification :
Experience in teaching in a reputed English medium school. Proficiency in games and sports, interest in other extra curricular activities, computer and aptitude for residential school life style.
3. Allowance and Perquisites (for regular post’s only) :
Rent free accomodation, transport allowance, DA, Medical allowance, LTC, Bonus, New Pension Scheme, Subsidised education for 02 children.
4. Eligible and interestd candidate may apply with photocopies of full testimonials in support of qualification/ experience, photograph and one self addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs 40/- (for communicating through Speed Post) to “The Principal, Sainik School Chhingchhip, Chhingchhip Village, Dist – Serchhip, Pin – 796161”.
Application forms can be downloaded from school website sschhingchhip.mizoram.gov.in
Application should be accompanied by one A/C payee Demand Drafetof Rs 500/- for General (Non refundable) and Rs 300/- for SC/ST (non refundable) drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School Chhingchhip, payable at State Bank of India, Electric Veng Branch, Branch Code – 16361, – SBIN0016361
5. Last date of receipt of application : 07 Jul 2018 (By Post/ by Mail)
For further quiries contact : 07630010072 , 07896950655
6. Reservation for SC/ST candidate are applicable as per rules of Sainik Schools Society.
No TA/DA will be admissable for attending the written exam/ interview.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for written exam/ interview.
The School Administration reserves the right to cancel the vacancy administrative/ policy reasons.
School will not be responsible for any postal delay
Source : Vanglaini