No.A.12026/1/2018 – MPSC
MIZORAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
NEW SECRETARIAT COMPLEX
ADVERTISEMENT No. 1 OF 2018 – 2019
Dated Aizawl, the 9th May, 2018.
Applications are invited for filling up the undermentioned vacant posts by the Mizoram Civil Services (Combined Competitive) Examinations. Last date fixed for submission of application is 14.6.2018. The prescribed application forms are available in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and the Offices of Deputy Commissioners Lunglei, Saiha, Champhai, Kolasib, Serchhip, Lawngtlai and Mamit during office hours on cash payment of application fee of Rs 300 (or Rs 150 for SC/ST/OBC applicants) or by depositing into the Treasury under the Head- 0051-PSC, 102-State PSC (Examination Fee. etc) or by uncrossed Indian Postal
Order (IPO) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission.
Name of Post : Junior Grade of Mizoram Civil Service (MCS)
No. of vacant posts : 12 posts
Scale of Pay : PB 3 Rs 15,600-39,100 + GP Rs 5,400/-
1. A degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Parliament Qualification or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed Universities under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or Foreign Universities approved
by the Central Government. Provided that persons whose final examinations for a degree of recognized Universities have been held and the results are yet to be declared in due course shall be allowed to appear in the written examination. However, such candidates shall be required to produce proof of passing the requisite
examination in the personal interview, failing which such candidates shall be disqualified for inclusion in the final select list.
2. Basic Knowledge of Computer Application equivalent to Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) of National Institute of Electronics and Inforamtion Technology (NIELIT) or Diploma in Computer Application/Certificate in Computer Application from institutions recognised by Mizoram State Council of Technical Education or such other courses of the level as determined by the Government from time to time.
3. Working knowledge of Mizo language is compulsory.
Age limit : He/She must have attained the age of 21 years but must not have exceeded the age of 32 years on the first day of the month in which the Preliminary Examination is held.
Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxable upto a maximum of 5
years in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled
Provided further that Persons with Disabilities belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will be eligible for age relaxation of ten years over and above the age relaxation of 5 years admissible to them as Scheduled
1. He/She must be a citizen of India as defined in Article 5-7 of the Constitution.
2. He/She must be a permanent resident of the state of Mizoram, provided that a candidate whose parents or any of his ancestors in his direct lineage are the permanent residents of the State, with proper documentary proof like enrolment in Electoral Roll and Birth Certificate will also be eligible.
Preliminary Examination (Objective Type with Negative Marking for every wrong answer) shall be conducted for selection of candidates for Main Examination.
Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the Candidate.
Mizoram Public Service Commission
Memo No.A.12026/1/2018 – MPSC : Dated Aizawl, the 9th May, 2018.
Last date :