No.73/B/2008 – MPSC
MIZORAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
NEW SECRETARIAT COMPLEX
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 10 OF 2017 – 2018
Dated Aizawl, the 27th July, 2017.
Applications are invited for filling up of the undermentioned vacant posts under Environment, Forest & Climate Change Department. Last date fixed for submission of application is 31. 8. 2017. The prescribed OMR application forms are available in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and the Offices of Deputy Commissioners Lunglei, Saiha, Champhai, Kolasib, Serchhip, Lawngtlai and Mamit during office
hours on cash payment of application fee of Rs 300 + 20 = Rs 320 (or Rs 250+20=Rs 270 for SC/ST/OBC applicants) or by depositing into the Treasury under the Head- 0051-PSC, 102-State PSC (Examination Fee. etc) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission. Syllabus for direct recruitment (written examination) for the said post may be seen at www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
Names of Post : Jr. Grade of Mizoram Forest Service i.e. Assistant Conservator of Forests (ACF)
No. of Posts : 5 posts
Scale of Pay : PB 3 Rs 15,600-39,100 + GP Rs 5,400/-
1. He must be a citizen of India.
2. Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least one of the subjects, namely, Botany, Chemistry, Forestry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or in Engineering in any University incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or of the State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (3 of 1956) or a foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time or posses a qualification which has been recognised by the State Government for the purspose of admission to the examination.
3. Candidates must posses a working knowledge of Mizo language upto Middle School Standard
4. Subject to the provision of sub-rule (5), Candidates for direct recruitment shall be posses at least the following physical standard for height and chest measurements as follows :-
|Male Candidate||163 Cm||79Cm||84 Cm|
|Female Candidate||150 Cm||74 Cm||79 Cm|
5. Candidates shall pass a physical test consisting of walking for 25 kilometres for male candidates and 14 kilometres for female candidates to be completed in 4 hours
6. The following minimum height standard may be allowed in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and to races belonging to Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, Khasis, Ladakese, Sikkimese, Bhutanis, Garhwals, Kumaonis, Nagas, Mizos and candidates belonging to ethical races of Arunachal Pradesh.
Male Candiates – 152.5 Cm
Female Candidates – 145.0 Cm
7. Basic Knowledge of Computer Application equivalent to Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) of National Institute of Electronics and Inforamtion Technology (NIELIT) or Diploma in Computer Application/Certificate in Computer Application from institutions recognised by Mizoram State Council of Technical Education or such other courses of the level as determined by the Government from time to time.
Age limit :
He/She must have attained the age of 21 years but must not have exceeded the age of 35 years on the first day of the month in which the Preliminary Examination is held.
Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe.
Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the Candidate.
Mizoram Public Service Commission
Memo No.73/B/2008 – MPSC : Dated Aizawl, the 27th July, 2017.
Last date :