MIZORAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
NEW SECRETARIAT COMPLEX
ADVERTISEMENT No. 52 OF 2017 – 2018
Dated Aizawl, the 6th October, 2017.
A hnuaia tarlan hna hi Mizoram Sawrkar, Home Department hnuaiah a ruak a. Mizoram Public Service Commission Office, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl-ah leh District hrang hranga Deputy Commissioner Office-ah te ni 28.12.2017 thlengin Office kai ni zing dar 10:00 atanga tlai dar 3:00 thleng dilna OMR Application form hi lakchhuah leh thehluh theih a ni.
He advertisement kaihhnawiha hriattur tul dangte MPSC website www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in ah tarlan thin a ni ang.
1. Hna hming : Sub-Inspector(UB)
2. Hnaruak zat : 15 (sawm panga)
3. Hlawh-bi : PB-2 Rs 9300-34,800/- + GP Rs 4400
4. Eligibility Criteria :
1. An Indian Citizen.
2. Graduate of a recognised University
3. Of sound health, physically and mentally. Persons with knock-knee, varicose vein, flat foot or any physical deformities as to hamper performance of duty shall not be elgibile for recruitment.
4. A candidate must be not less than 18 years but not more than 28 years of age on the date of notification of the vacancies.
5. A candidate must be the minimum of a height of 168cm and of chest measurement of 84cm at the normal and 89cm when expanded. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe whose average height is distinctly lower the minimum of height shall be of 163cm with a minimum of chest measurement of 79cm at the normal and 84cm when expanded. In respect of female candidates the minimum height shall be 157cm with minimum weight of 45kg.
6. A candidate must be able to read and write in Mizo.
7. There shall be Physical Efficiency Test
8. Computer Proficiency :
i) Basic Knowledge of Computer Application equivalent to Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) or Diploma in Computer Application/ Certificate in Computer Application from institutions recognised by Mizoram State Council of Technical Education or such other courses of the level as determined by the Government from time to time.
ii) Course on Computer Concepts Plus (CCC+) or Expert Computer Course (ECC) under NIELIT, or
iii) ‘O’ Level. ‘A’ Level. ‘B’ Level Courses under NIELIT or
iv) Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Electronics from Polytechnic Institutions or Institutions recognized under Govt.of Mizoram or Govt.of India, or
v) Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Electronics from recognized University or Institutions recognized under Govt. of Mizoram or Govt. of India, or
vi) Post Graduate Diploma or Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Electronics from recognized University or Institutions recognized under Govt. of Mizoram or Govt. of India
5. Kum bithliah :
Diltu chu ni 28.12.2017-ah kum 18 aia naupang lo leh kum 28 aia upa lo a ni tura ni.Upper age limit -ah hian SC/ST candidate te chu kum 5 thleng ngaihhnathiam leh theih an ni ang.
Dilna fee, Application Form man telin Rs 320/- (or Rs 270/- SC/ST te tan) pawisa faia pein emaw, Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission hminga IPO (uncrossed) siamin emaw, Treasury Challan hmang a Revenue Head- 0051-PSC, 105-State PSC (Examination Fee. etc) or 01-Mizoram Public Service Commission-ah deposit-in emaw dil tur a ni a.
Sawrkar hnathawk lai te chuan proper channel-in an dil tur a ni.
Hna diltute zingah dan kalha tlin tuma mahni emaw, midang emaw hmanga hma la an awm chuan an dilna hnawl sak an ni ang. Dilna famkimlo chu hnawl a ni bawk ang.
Sd/- LALZIRMAWIA CHHANGTE
Mizoram Public Service Commission
Memo No.A.12025/3/2017- MPSC : Dated Aizawl, the 6th October, 2017
Last date :