MIZORAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
NEW SECRETARIAT COMPLEX
ADVERTISEMENT No. 56 OF 2017-2018
Dated Aizawl the 9th October, 2017.
A hnuaia tarlan hna hi Mizoram Sawrkar, School Education Department hnuaiah a ruak a. Mizoram Public Service Commission Office, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl-ah leh District hrang hranga Deputy Commissioner Office-ah te ni 20.12. 2017 thlengin Office kai ni zing dar 10:00 atanga tlai dar 3:00 thlengin dilna application form hi lak chhuah leh thehluh theih a ni. Persons with Disabilities tan Disability Certificate kengin dilna form hi lak chhuah theih a ni a. Application fee pek a ngai lovang.
He advertisement kaihhnawiha hriat tur tul dangte MPSC website www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in ah tarlan thin a ni ang.
1. Hna hming : Middle School Teacher
2. Hnaruak zat : 60 (Sawm ruk)
i) 58 (fifty eight) posts – unreserved
ii) 2 (two) posts are reserved for persons with Blindness/Low vision, Hearing Impairment & Locomotor Disability/ Cerebral Palsy.
3. Hlawh-bi : PB-2, Rs.9,300 – 34,800+ 4,600 GP
4. Thiamna ngaite :
1) Graduate degree and above with 2 (Two) years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from recognised University and approved by NCTE.
Graduate degree and above with at least 50% marks and 1(one) year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from recognised University and approved by NCTE OR B.Sc.(Science/Mathematics) and above with at least 50% marks with 2 years
Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from recognised University and approved by NCTE or 1(one) year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from recognised University and approved by NCTE OR Graduate with at least 50% marks with 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) or B.Ed.(Special Education) recognised by the RCI.
2) Passed in Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test Paper-II (MTET-II)
3) Working knowledge of Mizo language at least Middle School standard.
4) For Nepali/Gorkha Middle School, the candidates should possess Nepali as one of the subjects either in HSLC or HSSLC level.
5) Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks shall be allowed to the candidates belonging Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Class / Persons with Disabilities.
6) Computer Proficiency i.e. Basic Knowledge of Computer Application equivalent to Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) or Diploma in Computer Application/
Certificate in Computer Application from institutions recognised by Mizoram State Council of Technical Education or such other courses of the level as determined by the Government from time to time, namely:
i) Course on Computer Concepts Plus (CCC+) or Expert Computer Course (ECC) under NIELIT,or
ii)‘O’ Level. ‘A’ Level. ‘B’ Level Courses under NIELIT or
iii)Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Electronics from recognized University or Institutions recognized under Govt. of Mizoram or Govt. of India, or
iv)Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Electronics from Polytechnic Institutions or Institutions recognized under Govt.of Mizoram or Govt.of India, or
iv)Post Graduate Diploma or Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Electronics from recognized University or Institutions recognized under Govt. of Mizoram or Govt. of India.
5. Kum bithliah :
Diltu chu ni 20.12.2017 -ah kum 18 aia naupang lo leh kum 35 aia upa lo a ni tur a ni. Upper age limit -ah hian SC/CT candidate te chu kum 5 thleng ngaihhnathiam leh theih a ni. Person with Disabilities-te tan Upper age limit chu kum 45 a ni a, SC/ST candidate tan chuan kum 5 dang ngaihnathiam leh theih a ni a, OBC candidate an nih erawh chuan kum 3 dang ngaihna thiam leh theih a ni bawk.
Dilna fee, Application Form man telin Rs 320/- (or Rs 270/- SC/ST te tan) pawisa faia pein emaw, Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission hminga IPO (uncrossed) siamin emaw, Treasury Challan hmang a Revenue Head- 0051-PSC, 105-State PSC (Examination Fee. etc) or 01-Mizoram Public Service Commission-ah deposit-in emaw dil tur a ni.
Dilna Form-ah a hnuaia tarlante hi thil tel tur a ni.
1. Certificates & Marksheets of HSLC and above (Attested photocopy)
2. Certificate of Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test Paper-II (MTET-II)(Attested photocopy)
3. SC / ST/OBC Certificate (Attested photocopy)
4. Certificate of Disability Certificate (for PwD) (Attested photocopy)
5. Computer thiamna Certificate (attested photo copy)
Sawrkar hnathawk laite chuan proper channel-in an dil tur a ni.
Hna diltute zingah dan kalha tlin tuma mahni emaw, midang emaw hmanga hmala an awm chuan an dilna hnawl sak an ni ang. Dilna famkim lo chu hnawl a ni bawk ang.
Sd/- LALZIRMAWIA CHHANGTE
Mizoram Public Service Commission
Memo.No.A.12025/1/2017-MPSC : Dated Aizawl the 9th.October, 2017.
Last date :