Advertisement No. 01/2019
Aizawl, 24th January, 2019
A walk-in-interview will be held on Friday, the 15th February, 2019 at 10:30 a.m. at the Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Mizoram for selection of following suitable candidate on contractual basis :
|Sl. No.||Position||No. of Vacancy||Fellowship||Subject and Qualification|
|1||Project Fellow||6||Rs 12000 plus HRA /month||1. Post graduation with minimum 55% in Biotechnology/ Botany/ Microbiology/
Environment Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Life
sciences/ Forestry/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/
Plant Ecology/ Tissue culture/ Pharmacy
/Bioinformatics or any relevant field - 5
2. MCA/ BCA/ BE/ BTech, MSc (Computer
Science or Bioinformatics) – 1 position
- Selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment either in IBSD, Mizoram and its branches or DBT, New Delhi.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview
3. The upper age limit for is 28 years (relaxable for reserved categories a per GoI norms).
4. Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in interview with all original and photo copies of certificates along with filled up forms and two passport photo at 09.30 a.m. on 15th February 2019.
5. The details of the advertisement are available in the Institute’s website (http://ibsd.gov.in).
6. Filled in application can be send at email@example.com
Last date :
15th February 2019