SAINIK SCHOOL CHHINGCHHIP, MIZORAM – 796161
(A RESIDENTIAL PUBLIC SCHOOL UNDER SAINIK SCHOOLS SOCIETY)
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE, GOVT. OF INDIA
VACANCY IN SCHOOL
1. Applications are invited for the below mentioned posts:-
|Sl. No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancy||Age||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|(a)||Asstt Master (Gen Science) (REGULAR)||01 (One)||Age between 21-35 years as on 01 Jan 18||(a) Graduate in Chemistry, Botany, Zoology group with 50% marks in aggregate.|
(b) B.eD from recognized University/ Institute. Or STST by respective State Govt.
(a) Teacher experience of two years in CBSE affiliated Englsih Medium Schools, preferable residential.
(b) Higher qualification with computer knowledge.
(c) Achievements in NCC/ Sports/ Extra- curriculum activities.
|Rs 9300 - 34800 Grade Pay Rs 4600/-|
2. Allowances and perquisites : Rent free accomodation, transport allowancess, D.A, Medical allowances,
LTC, Bonus, New Pension Scheme, Subsidised education for 02 children.
3. Eligible and interested candidate may apply on plain paper with photocopies of full testimonials in support of qualification/ experience, photograph and one self addressed evenlope with postal stamp of Rs 40/- for (communicationg through Speed Post) to “The Principal, Sainik School Chhingchhip, Chhingchhip Village, District – Serchhip, Pin 796161” or mail to “email@example.com”. Candidate should be accompanied by one A/C Payee Demand Draft of Rs 750/- for General (Non refundable) and Rs 500/- for SC/ST (non- refundable) drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik Chhingchhip, payable at Mizoram Rural Bank (MRB), Chhingchhip Branch, Branch Code – 09, IFSC Code – SBIN0RRMIGB.
4. Last date of receipt of application – 04Dec,2017 (By Post/ by Mail).
For further quiries contact : 07630010072
5. Reservation for SC/ST candidates are applicable as per rules of Sainik Schools Society.
No TA/ DA will be admissible for attending the written exams/ interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for written exam/ interview. The School Administration reserves the right to cancel the vacancy due to administrative / policy reasons. School will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Source : Vanglaini