North East Livelihood Promotion Society
Ministry of DoNER, Govt. Of India.
Regional Project Management Unit.
House No.102, Dilip Huzuri Path,
GS Road, Guwahati – 781006
Dated : 04.12.2017
Applications are invited for one post of Accountant in District Project Management Unit, (DPMU), Lunglei on contractual basis for North East Rural Livelihood Project (NERLP).
Application in prescribed format (available at www.nerlp-development.in) along with self attested copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials should reach the office of the District Project Management Unit, North East Livelihood Prohect, 1st Floor, above LD Enterprise, Chanmdari – III, Lunglei, Pin – 796701, Mizoram. The last date of receipt of application is 28/12/2017.
Eligibility and qualification
* Graduate in Commerce with basic Computer skills(MS Office and e-mail usage).
* Must have two years experience in the rank of Accountant/Accounts Assistant/ Cashier/ in a Government Project.
* Preference will be givem to those having experience of externally aided Projects.
* Must be conversant with accounting pakage(Tally).
* Must possess basic computer skills (MS Office and e-mail usage).
* Good knowledge in English.
* Should know local dialect of the respective States.
* Preparing Pay Rolls.
* Bills and claims to put up in time for payment.
* Regular writing of Cash Book.
* Maintain the books of accounts in the form prescribed under the rules.
* Ensure timely deposit of Govt. dues.
* Preparing bank reconcilation.
* Individuals appointed on contractual basis will be paid remuneration as under
Accountant : Rs 27,000/- per month.
*Excluding applicable projects allowances*
Note : Job responsible given are only illustrative.
Last date :