|Centre For Microfinance & Livelihood (Cml) An Initiative Of Tata Trusts|
|Location: Aizawl, Mizoram|
Job Title: Project Manager – Grassroots Development of Indian Football project.
Reporting to: Executive Director – Centre for Microfinance & Livelihood (CML)
Accountable for The Project Management of Grassroots Development of Indian Football Project implemented by CML.
Remuneration Commensurate with Qualification & Experience
Location : Aizawl, Mizoram
Job Purpose/ Objective:
To oversee and manage the football programs spread across the NE region under the Grassroots Development of Indian Football Project. The primary objective being to effectively manage the Tata Trusts Centre of Excellence for Football currently operational in Aizawl.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Work hands on with the CoE Technical Team led by the Head Coach in the formulation and implementation of the CoE Performance Plan (CPP).
• Work closely with the CoE Management Team for the completion of AIFF Accreditation for the CoE.
• Ensure that the CoE is run in accordance with the AIFF Operational Guidelines for Youth Academies.
• Ensure all qualifications in the CoE are maintained through a programme of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and any training needs identified through review.
• Ensure the CoE is continually achieving the standards required to retain its category status within the AFC & AIFF guidelines.
• Develop a comprehensive plan to develop a meaningful mechanism for scouting talent. This should include efforts to identify players and coaches through an objective mechanism that combines both the quantitative as well as qualitative aspects of sport. The focus should be to have zero overaged trainees.
• Work closely with the state football associations of Mizoram and Meghalaya to put in a structure for the U-15 and Baby Leagues respectively.
• Work closely with the Manipur Team to ensure efficient operation of the Manipur Grassroots Initiative.
• Prepare and manage operational budgets with respect to the program thereby taking responsibility for all activities including procurement of kits and equipment, working closely with the states teams.
• Work in close coordination with the Support Teams of CML and Tata Trusts to smoothly run the existing football programs across the states of Mizoram, Meghalaya and Manipur.
• Monitor all areas of performance, report on the activities performed and conduct periodic reviews to assess the impact and outcomes of the program in accordance with indicators defined in the TIMES platform.
• Organise, coordinate and have general oversight of all the program activities.
• Build a strong Communication Team for the effective implementation of the program.
• Undertake all administrative and compliance duties connected to the project and the role as and when required to ensure all matters are completed in an efficient manner and as required
• Highest Qualification : Post Graduate
• 3+ Years
• Experience of working in an elite multidisciplinary organization/ academy environment;
• An in-depth knowledge and understanding of the requisites to meet the needs of external audit and categorization.
• Knowledge about Sports Kits and Equipment procurement.
• An excellent knowledge and understanding of sports child protection and safeguarding legislation
• Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship management
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal) with Coaches, players, staff, parents and senior management.
• A determined team player
• Strong interactive / people skills
• Excellent IT and presentation skills
• Competence in all MS Office packages with experience of recording and reporting information.
• Adaptive and innovative in approach
• Ability to relocate
• Dedicated to self-improvement and personal development;
• An ability to inspire and lead individuals;
• Diploma/Degree in Sports Management/Administration.
• Experience in the capacity of a football academy manager.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by : 3rd August 2019