DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES
(A Central University)
P. B. No. 190
TANHRIL, AIZAWL – 796004: MIZORAM, INDIA
Dr. Thangjam Robert Singh, Ph.D
Applications from interested candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview to be held on 23/02/2018 (Friday) at 10:30 a.m. in the Department of Biotechnology, Mizoram University for the following post under the DAE-BRNS, Govt. of India funded project entitled “Mutation breeding of banana (Musa spp.) cultivars of northeast India for
improved agronomic traits”.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) : 01 (one) post as JRF (Emolument @ Rs. 25,000/- per month for the 1st & 2nd Year and on designation as SRF by a committee @ Rs. 28,000 from 3rd year)
M.Sc in Biological/Life/ Agricultural/Horticultural Sciences.
Age: not exceeding 35 years on the date of advertisement with relaxation as per Govt. of India rules. Preference will be given to the candidates having evidence of experience in the relevant area and NET qualification.
General Terms and Conditions:
* Applicants on a neatly typed plain paper, stating the name, address, date of birth, educational qualifications and experiences, etc. as CV should reach the undersigned on or before 2nd February 2018 preferably through email.
* Shortlisted candidates will be informed by 10th February 2018 and must report at the interview venue by 10:15 am on the 23rd February 2018 and bring along the relevant documents in original and one set of self-attested
photocopies of the same for verification. Video interview via skype maybe conducted for outstation candidates upon request.
* The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the tenure of the project. The appointment does not confer any entitlement or right over the job and will not be considered as formal service.
* No TA & DA will be paid for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
* Additional information can be enquired through e-mail at email@example.com
Sd/ (Dr. Thangjam Robert Singh)
Last date :