Examination Notice No.2/2019.CDS-I
A Combined Defence Services Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 3rd February, 2019 for admission to the under mentioned courses : –
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun — 148th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2020 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders] : 100
2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in January, 2020 Executive (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)]. : 45
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January, 2020 i.e. No. 207 F(P) Course. [03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry] : 32
4. Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 111th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in April, 2020 [(i) 171 vacs for SSC (Men) (NT) UPSC, (ii) 04 vacs for JAG (Men) (NT) April, 2020 Non UPSC and (iii) 50 vacs for NCC Special entry Non UPSC]. : 225
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai—25th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2020. : 15
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering. Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Stipend : Rs 56,100/-p.m.* (Starting pay in Level 10)
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status :
(i) For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1996 and not later than 1st January, 2001 only are eligible.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2 nd January, 1996 and not later than 1st January, 2001 only are eligible.
(iii) For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2020 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1996 and not later than 1st January, 2000 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 2000) only are eligible.
Physical Standards : Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Combined Defence Services Examination (I),2019 as per guidelines given in Appendix-IV.
Application Fee : Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Centres of Examination :
The Examination will be held at the following Centres :
AGARTALA, AHMEDABAD, AIZAWL, ALLAHABAD, BENGALURU, BAREILLY, BHOPAL, CHANDIGARH, CHENNAI, CUTTACK, DEHRADUN, DELHI, DHARWAD, DISPUR, GANGTOK, HYDERABAD, IMPHAL, ITANAGAR, JAIPUR, JAMMU, JORHAT, KOCHI, KOHIMA, KOLKATA, LUCKNOW, MADURAI, MUMBAI, NAGPUR, PANAJI (GOA),PATNA, PORT BLAIR, RAIPUR, RANCHI, SAMBALPUR, SHILLONG, SHIMLA, SRINAGAR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, TIRUPATI, UDAIPUR AND VISAKHAPATNAM.
Interested candidates should apply online latest by 26-11-2018.
The Online Applications can be filled upto 26th November, 2018 till 6:00 PM.
The online Applications can be withdrawn from 03.12.2018 to 10.12.2018 till 6.00 PM. Detailed instructions regarding withdrawal of Applications is available at Appendix-II (B).
Last date :
26th November 2018