|Engagement of Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration, Aizawl|
1. The applicant should at a minimum, possess MBBS degree of any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India.
2. The applicant should have minimum two years’ experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
3. The applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 kms from the Bank’s premises at the aforementioned location.
4. The remuneration of the Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
5. The contract for engagement will be for a period of three (03) years.
There will not be any renewal for engagement on completion of the period of contract.
Applications are invited by the Reserve Bank of India (the Bank) from eligible candidates belonging to UR (Unreserved) category for preparing a panel to fill up one (01) post of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) in UR (Unreserved) category on contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for the dispensary at the Bank’s premises located at Reserve Bank of India, 3rd Floor, F. Kapsanga Building, Dawrpui, Aizawl, Mizoram-796 001.The application from eligible candidates should reach “The General Manager & Officer-in-Charge, Reserve Bank of India, 3rd Floor, F. Kapsanga Building, Dawrpui, Aizawl, Mizoram-796 001 on or before December 18, 2020.
Last date : 18th December 2020