North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong.
Recruitment for posts of ICMR project
“Drug sexual network characteristics and HIV-related risk behaviors among female sex workers (FSW) in Manipur” under Dr G K Medhi, Prof & HOD, Community Medicine, NEIGRIHMS, Shillong
Walk in written & computer typing speed test to be held in LT-2 (near Auditorium), Director’s Block, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong for following contractual positions on purely temporary basis as per the details given below.
Name of the post: Data Entry Operator (B Grade)
Number of Post: 1 post
Date of interview: 23/03/2017.
Time of examination: 12:00-3:00 pm
1. Qualification & experiences:
12th Pass in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject from recognized board with 2 years experience in electronic data processing in Govt., Autonomous, PSU, or Recognized Institution + A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
DOEACC ‘A’ level certificate from a recognized institute with 2 years experience in electronic data processing in Govt., Autonomous, PSU, or Recognized Institution + A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application/IT/Computer Science from a recognized Institution/University + A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
2. Job requirement: To assist the investigators in data entry, analysis and report writing and any other works assigned to them by the investigators.
1. Age limit: Maximum age up to 35 years
2. Emoluments: @ 17,040 per month (fixed)
1. The Recruitment is purely on temporary basis and for the period of the project and it is on contractual basis.
2. Candidates have to appear in the walk in written test along with an application and CV in plain paper giving details of all educational qualifications and experiences. Candidates must bring along all relevant documents related to their qualifications & experience in original and submit one set of photocopied and attested copies of the same and one passport size recent photograph. The Candidates not producing the Original Certificates at the time of interview will be disqualified.
3. Date of Determination of Eligibility with regards to age, Educational Qualification and Experience will be as on the date of written test.
4. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to appear for the written test.
5. TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
For Any information, kindly contact:
Department of Community Medicine.
Phone no. 0364-2538114