Recruitment of Junior Research Fellows, Research Associates and Field Assistants required for Biodiversity Inventory Project in NE Indian Region
ATREE invites applications for the following positions Bioresources and Sustainable Development,
(Dept.of Biotechnology,Gol), Imphal, Manipur.
Research Associate – 1
• Qualification : A Ph.D. degree in Botany,Zoology,Ecology/Environmental Science.
• Experience in Systematic Biology/Community Ecology/GIS/RS
Junior Research Fellows – 4
• Qualification : Post Graduate degree +MSc in Ecology, Zoology, Botany, Forestry and allied subjects) with CSIR-NET qualification.
• A strong aptitude towards biosystematics and Ecology and good analytical skills
• Good oral communication and writing skills.
• Highly motivated for carrying out field work in tough & remote conditions.
• BTech/BE with GATE; MSc with NET; BTech/BE with MTech or MSc
Field Assistants – 2
• Qualification : SSLC & with keen interest in Field biology
• Salary : INR 10,000/-month
Duration of appointment : The Position is for a period of two years (to be confirmed after the three month probation period).
Location : These positions will be based in Mizoram
Salary for RA and JRF positons : As per DBT Scale (http://www.dbtindia.nic.in/wp-content/uploads/fellowship_revision.pdf)
For details on the positions log on to: www.atree.org
Interested candidates should send their applications along their CV, and cover letter stating why s/he is the best suited for the position +not more than 1000 words for JRF and RA positions only)and contact details of two referees, on or before 5th May 2017 to email@example.com
The subject line should say ‘Biodiversity Inventory Project in NE Indian Region’.
Selection will be done based on an interview of short listed candidates.
Source : Vanglaini