Candidates are invited for filling up of the posts mentioned below for Zoram Medical College (ZMC), Falkawn :
|Sl No||Name of Post||Department/No of Posts|
|1||Professors||Pathology(1), Orthopedics(1), Forensic Medicine(1), General
Medicine (1), Radio-Diagnosis (1)
|2||Associate Professors||Pathology(2), Microbiology(1), General Medicine(2), General
Surgery(1), Orthopedics(1), Anesthesiology(2), Radio-Diagnosis(1),
|3||Assistant Professors||Pharmacology (1), Pediatrics (1), Obstetrics & Gynecology (1)|
|4||Demonstrator||Physiology (1), Community Medicine (2)|
|5||Senior Resident||Radio-Diagnosis (2)
Terms and Conditions:
1. Nature of Appointment & Remuneration :
a. Professor : Contract Basis with fixed remuneration of Rs. 2,50,000/- without any extra allowances or pensionary benefits initially for one year which is extendable on the basis of satisfactory performances.
b. Associate Professor:
i) Contract Basis with fixed remuneration of Rs. 2,20,000/- without any extra allowances or pensionary benefits initially for one year which is extendable on the basis of satisfactory performances OR
ii) Regular in the pay scale – PB 4 + Rs 9000/- AGP + 25% NPA with all permissible allowances.
c. Assistant Professor:
i) Contract Basis @Rs. 1,80,000/- (fixed) without any extra allowances or pensionary benefits OR
ii) Regular in the – PB 3 + Rs 7000/- AGP + 25% NPA with all permissible allowances.
d. Demonstrator: Regular basis with remuneration of Level 10 in the Pay Matrix + 25% NPA with all permissible allowances.
e. Senior Resident: Regular basis with Level 11 in the Pay Matrix + 25% NPA with all permissible allowances with all permissible allowances.
2. Eligibility criteria as per MCI Minimum Qualifications for Teachers in Medical Institutions Regulations, 1998 (AMENDED UPTO 8th JUNE, 2017) and all subsequent amendments.
3. All interested candidates need to send their CV and copies of relevant documents to [email protected], on or before 10th July, 2019.
4. All candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview and an application fee of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates).
5. Candidates for Associate Professor and Assistant Professor should specify their preferred mode of engagement as mentioned above in Sl. No. 1.
For further details and application procedure contact : 9862391873 / 9366186258 (10 AM – 4 PM on all working days).
Email: [email protected]
Sd/- H. LALENGMAWIA
Health & Family Welfare Department
Last date :
10th July 2019