A walk-in-Interview is scheduled to be held on 05.11.2021 from 9:00 AM onwards at Forest Research Centre for Bamboo and Rattan (FRC-BR), Bethlehem Vengthlang, Aizawl, Mizoram for engagement of Junior Project Fellow under the project detailed below:
|Name of the Project & its Component||Duration||Name& No. of Post||Qualification ||Emoluments|
|National Programme for Conservation and Development of Forest Genetic Resources |
|2019-2025||Junior Project Fellow - 1||Essential: |
First Class M.Sc. in Forestry/ Botany/ Plant Taxonomy/ Horticulture/ Medicinal & Aromatic Plants/ Agriculture.
Should have knowledge to identify the higher plant/tree species
|Rs.20,000 + HRA|
1. The post is purely contractual and co-terminus with the project.
2. Upper age limit is 28 years as on the date of interview i.e. 05.11.2021.
3. Age relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/Women and 3 years for OBC candidates.
4. Duly filled up application form (available in the website www.icfre.org and also can be collected from the office of FRCBR, Bethlehem Vengthlang, Aizawl) along with relevant documents will be accepted from 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM on the day of interview.
5. Candidate should bring one past port size photograph.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
7. While attending the interview candidate(s) must follow the COVID Appropriate Behaviour.
Last date : 5th November 2021