Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2022 will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 10th April, 2022 for admission to the under mentioned courses :—
Name of the Course Approximate No. of Vacancies
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun— 154th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2023 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’
Certificate (Army Wing) holders]
2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in January, 2023 Executive Branch
(General Service)/Hydro [including 03 vacancies
for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC
Special Entry ) holders ].
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January, 2023
i.e. No. 213 F(P) Course.
[including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’
Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]
4. Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)—
117th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing
in April, 2023
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 31st SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course
commencing in April, 2023.
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy— Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution
(iii) For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
For more details see the advertisement
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 24 Years
Candidates born not earlier than 02-01-1999 and not later than 01-01-2003
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from
payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only)
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL OF APPLICATIONS:
(i) The Online Applications can be filled upto 11th January, 2022 till 6:00 PM.
(ii) The online Applications can be withdrawn from 18.01.2022 to 24.01.2022 till 6.00 PM.
Last date : 11th January 2022