|Position||Salary||No. of post||Place of Posting|
|Team Leader – Connect Centre/Field Team (Contractual - Full|
|Rs. 35,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- pm||1 (one)||Aizawl, Mizoram|
Educational Qualifications :
Any PG/MBA or Graduate with at least 5 years of work experience or equivalent course on handling customer relationship
* Experience in working as Team Leader in Call Center or similar environment or having worked as an Agent for more than 5 years
* Proven experience as call center supervisor or similar position for at least 2 years
* Fluency in English and Mizo language with excellent verbal and writing skills
* Proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel) and call centre equipment/software programs
* Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
* Strong communications and presentation skills
* Ability to travel frequently within the state
Should have a good command over English and Mizo Language
* Six (6) days off in a month
* Nine (9) hours per day including break time.
* No fixed off day. Rotational off.
Roles & Responsibilities
* The person will be responsible for managing the operations of the Connect Centre.
* Hiring, training, coaching, and leading Connect Centre representatives as they provide support for customers.
* Conducting combined and individual team meetings, review the work done by the teams.
* Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
* Preparing reports and analyzing Connect Centre data to improve processes, ensure resources and properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and caller satisfaction.
* Ensure working closely with Project Director and Program Manager for better results.
* Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reports through dashboard.
* Plan and implement overall call strategy.
* Prepare monthly team roaster.
* Any other task assigned by supervisor.
For applying for the job, please send your bio-data to [email protected] on or before 31st December, 2021.