Post : Assistant FPC Manager.
Location : Aizawl Mizoram.
No. of post : 2.
The Role : This is a mid-level role.
Purpose: To ensure professionally managed & economically stable FPCs in identified areas.
Key expectations of the role:
- Creating effective campaigns & training programs to raise awareness regarding the importance of FPCs.
- Ensuring creation & registration of FPCs.
- Mentoring FPCs to create economic business plans, establishing market linkage & creating management systems.
- Identifying gaps in processes & closing them within stipulated timelines.
- Coordinating with project/field staffs to ensure smooth & economical functioning of FPCs.
- To ensure accurate data collection and documentation of FPCs.
- Knowledge and understanding of farming systems and practices.
- Knowledge of people management.
- Knowledge of MS Office Applications.
- Experience in working with any managerial sectors.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong business acumen, with ability to handle negotiation and discussion.
- Must know English and Local Language.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Should demonstrate interpersonal skills.
- Open to Travel
Education and experience :
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in any Field (preferably related to Agriculture, Horticulture & their Allied Sectors).
- 3+ years’ experience in a managerial role in Rural Areas.
Salary :Rs. 18,000 –22,000
Interested candidate may submit their resume to [email protected] on or before 31st May, 2023.
Contact 9774977455 for further queries.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.